To prioritize the health and safety of all participants and volunteers we are implementing the following guidelines and procedures.
* Do not participate if
* you are feeling sick or ill,
* have a fever or experiencing flu-like symptoms, or
* you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
* Individuals from high risk groups for COVID-19 complications should consult their physician before participating.
* Participants are strongly encouraged to not attend, or switch to the virtual event if they are experiencing any symptoms.
GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
* All individuals are required to wear a mask or face covering except while actively participating in the event.
* Fewer volunteers are being utilized to lessen the potential spread of the virus.
* Practice social distancing – ensure appropriate spacing between participants and volunteers, at all times.
* Do not engage in traditional forms of physical contact (handshakes, high-fives or hugs or close group pictures/selfies, unless from the same household. Please respect other’s personal space. If they seem uncomfortable, add more distance between if possible.
* Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after using a port-a-potties
* Please practice course etiquette
* Lower volume in earbuds or use just one to maintain ability to hear other participants or volunteers.
* Do not linger at the Finish Line. Please keep moving forward when you finish so participants behind you have the same opportunity to finish that you did.
* Please spread out and social distance during the awards ceremony.
COVID-19 REGISTRATION POLICY
If the 2021 The Great 5k Pumpkin Run is cancelled due to COVID-19, we will pivot to a virtual race option.
CHANGES TO GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
As guidelines are updated and/or revised, participants will be notified by social media and the email given at registration.
By registering for this race, you are agreeing to these policies.
Thank you! 🎃